Online discussions at the Ford C max Energi Forum

It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:49 am 

Ford Sold 1,259 C-MAX Energi Plug-in Hybrids During its Second Month on the Market.
Not a Bad Start for a New Plug-in

This is kind of an addendum to yesterday's post on plug-in sales in the U.S. in November. Ford's numbers are out, and while the Focus electric is still kind of a rounding error, sales for the C-MAX Energi are very decent considering it's just the second month it is on the market.
Ford reported selling 1,259 units of the C-MACX Energi plug-in hybrid in November, with cumulative sales of 1,403 units including 144 units from October, when the vehicle went on sale. Ford also reported its best month yet for the Focus Electric, with 172 units sold, bring the total for the year through November to 518 units. (source)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:56 pm 

the fact the Ford Cmax Energi is doing this well during an economic downturn is actually a statement that Ford has really hit a marketing niche quite solidly. While only a few thousand vehicles may seem like a small amount, for a new model its actually pretty good and should continue to increase as more people start looking to find more effecient cars.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:52 pm 

stefan wrote:
.....Ford reported selling 1,259 units of the C-MACX Energi plug-in hybrid in November, with cumulative sales of 1,403 units including 144 units from October, when the vehicle went on sale. Ford also reported its best month yet for the Focus Electric, with 172 units sold, bring the total for the year through November to 518 units. (source)

That is a very impressive number for a start. The figure does not come as a surprise because if you look at the features that come with this car, you will realize that this car is indeed worth buying. So far, the only downside that I have found with the cmax energi in this ford cmax energi forum and other websites that I've been looking at is the smaller cargo space, but that is bearable if you factor in the savings and other benefits that come with this vehicle.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:56 am 

Sharon wrote:
stefan wrote:
.....Ford reported selling 1,259 units of the C-MACX Energi plug-in hybrid in November, with cumulative sales of 1,403 units including 144 units from October, when the vehicle went on sale. Ford also reported its best month yet for the Focus Electric, with 172 units sold, bring the total for the year through November to 518 units. (source)

That is a very impressive number for a start. The figure does not come as a surprise because if you look at the features that come with this car, you will realize that this car is indeed worth buying. So far, the only downside that I have found with the cmax energi in this ford cmax energi forum and other websites that I've been looking at is the smaller cargo space, but that is bearable if you factor in the savings and other benefits that come with this vehicle.

Exactly my point. When the number starts speaking and people accepts your creation- you must have done good. Ford C-MAX Energi is living up to peoples expectations which is a huge thing.